Filming Locations’ Covid-19 Safety Guidelines
Last updated: 30 October 2021
Given the current COVID-19 pandemic, Filming Locations’ priority more than ever is everyone's health and safety on set.
We expect that Hosts & Filmmakers will adhere to below Covid-19 Safety Guidelines and regulations and failing to adhere to these practices will lead to penalization (https://u.ae/-/media/Documents-2021/Amendments-to-Attrorney-General-Resolution-No-38-of-2020-Eng.ashx)
We require taking the below Health & Safety Measures before, during, and after production.
COVID-19 safety practices for Filmmakers:
- Entry to the set shall be limited to essential personals only, to allow social distancing (a 2 meters separation distance);
- Filmmakers and Film Crew should wear masks and gloves at all times on set;
- Shoot days should be limited to a certain number of hours per day;
- Filmmakers and Film Crew should be vaccinated or have a negative PCR Test;
- Filmmakers and Film Crew should not enter on a set if exhibiting COVID-19; symptoms, or signs of being unwell;
- If Filmmakers or Film Crew members are ill or demonstrating symptoms of COVID-19 require them to stay home;
- Individuals who have come into contact with persons exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 or are suspected or have tested positive for COVID-19;
- Filmmakers and Film Crew must use a mask and hand sanitizer during the shoot;
- All deliveries, including equipment, should be disinfected;
- Departments should coordinate work schedules so that a minimum number of people are given access to a single space at one time;
- Filmmakers and Film crews above 65 years old or with pre-existing medical conditions must obtain professional guidance.
- Filmmakers must remove all trash from the location after the production.
COVID-19 safety practices for Hosts:
- Hosts should check with the Filmmakers which areas of their location they intend to use, during the Recce or 24-hours before the shoot when the location pin will be shared;
- Hosts should clean and fully sanitize the location prior to Filmmaker’s arrival;
- It is the Host’s responsibility to ensure that ventilation systems operate properly and to increase circulation of outdoor air as much as possible by opening windows and doors;
- Do not host productions if you have had symptoms of COVID-19 or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 or COVID-19 symptoms in the last 14 days;
- Hosts or their representative above 65 years old or with pre-existing medical conditions must avoid the crowded area of their premises;
Please contact the Filming Locations’ Team if any concerns.